Recruitment Fraud Alert
We take recruitment fraud seriously.
We’d like to let you know how you can protect yourself from criminals who use trusted brands/ trademarks like Haama Ltd. to scam unwitting victims through recruitment fraud.
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated crime offering fictitious job opportunities. This type of fraud is normally committed through online services such as Jobs websites, bogus websites, text messages, emails and online instant messaging interviews claiming to be from an exists company. The messages victims receive request them to provide personal information and, ultimately, sensitive financial information or even a request to send actual money.
If you are asked for personal financial or security information, this is likely a posting by scammers posing as an exists company in order to commit an identity theft or other forms of fraud.
If you receive this type of suspicious text, email or instant messaging activity, please alert the FBI's Internet Crimes Complaint Center at: http://rr7.yyxshz.com/default.aspx ???and/ to the Federal Trade Commission at: 大发888娱乐场下载com
We would like to clarify the following:
- Haama does not recruit for open positions through instant messaging or texts.
- Haama does not ask prospective job applicants for information relating to bank accounts, credit cards. We do not ask for passwords to financial accounts. We do not ask applicants to purchase equipment or software or to send us money.
- If Haama will needs additional information as part of the hiring process, applicants will be contacted directly by Haama's recruiter or the hiring manager.
- We encourage anyone who is contacted by someone representing employment opportunities with Haama/ Haama Ltd. to verify the address, title and phone number of anyone representing themselves as an employee of Haama.
- Haama does not make job offers to candidates without having an in-person interview. Initial Haama interview contacts may include a phone conversation with Haama's recruiter or a video interview using our video interviewing tools.
- All official Haama's email communications will include the recruiter's direct contact information.
- Unusual or incorrect grammar is a warning sign. If you have been offered employment by someone who is not using proper grammar, please take caution and investigate the source of the communication.
Thank you and good luck!